Friday, November 12, 2010

More experimentation

In this phase of experiments, I am using the antenna I built and 14 gauge household copper wire.  I know it isn't mag wire, but I will be experimenting with that later (when I can afford to purchase some).  For right now I am using some wiring I had laying around the house. 

Since I have finally figured out how to upload videos, here is the vid for the experiments conducted November 2, 2010. Songs in this video are "Live Wire" by Motley Crue, "Shock Me" by KISS, "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol and "Dare You To Move" by Switchback. 

2 comments:

  1. hi dear its very first-class and very helpful submit for those who are new and thinking to begin a weblog site.Your posts are very helpful and creative click on right here and see about inverters

    ReplyDelete